
Ahhh!! It's October 7th! You know what that means?! Just 365 days until Darick & I tie the knot! I know it seems like a lifetime away, but I could just SQUEAL with excitment! Heheheeeh!! Planning is going very smooth so far, and I felt great about the progress...until last night... I ran into a couple that is getting married in 2 weeks, and she is a DISASTER. She is so stressed out and literally drank a bottle of wine to herself at the bar... I dont even think she used a glass now that I think about it... ;-)
Anyways, I know we "have plenty of time" to finish up all the details, but I'm freaking out about freaking out! How silly is that. I just need to relax and go with the flow I guess... we're going to be meeting with our cake lady in the next month or so and also going to the florist to see which flowers are prime this time of year :)
Have a very happy thursday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment