Monday, April 26, 2010

For Le Madeleine :)

Darick and I visited another venue option this weekend. It was GORG. The coordinator was soo helpful and he even gave me some bride magazines! LOVE!
I was flipping through the pages of one mag, and came across this picture and instantly thought of Madeleine!




If you haven't already been to her page...GO NOW- www.whatabigtodo.blogspot.com
She actually can make these Parisian macaroons herself and I am soo impressed by her efforts and success in creating the perfect macaroon! She has posting from her first failing attempt to her absolutely perfecting all steps to be successful in constructing these delectable little creations!
One of these days, I'll try to make them myself, but I'll wait until Mads has some free time to show me. Thought of you Mads! Happy Monday!!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAH so awesome!! I love it!! I need to make them again soon - I just need to find an open 5 hr time frame!

    correction: my site is - http://whatabigtodo.blogspot.com/

    haha shameless pluggggg! Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh! sorry! I fixed it!! I need to learn how to actually put links in... I dont have the option in my posting screen... :(

    ReplyDelete