Alright, to start...Hi everyone!
I've talked about starting a blog for a lloonngg time now, and I've gotten tired of working for the day, so I thought "hmm...blogspot?"
As most of you may know, I started a FULLTIME big girl job this month! I'm so excited to actually start my career, but I'm not going to lie, TALK ABOUT ANXIETY! I'm working at Presidential Bank Mortgage Group as a Loan officer. (I even have my own office :O)!
I've always known that when I actually take the step to start my career, that it was going to be challenging, and that I was going to be working long hours. Little did I know, that I would lose my social life in an instant!
So, I've been working full-time during the day, like 9:30ish to 4:30-5:00ish, and then straight to Bonefish on Tuesday-Fridays, working from 6:00pm, until about midnight. I'mmmm sooo sleepy!
Not only am I tired, but when am I suppose to be doing all this reading and studying that I need to do in order to be sucessful during the day as a loan officer? I feel like a ZOMBIE. I know that it will get 110% better once I have a little confidence in myself, but right now, I'm brand spankin new!!
On a side note, I have the flexibility right now to take this risk and lose a little sleep. I don't have kids, a mortgage payment or a car payment, so I've always lived a certain lifestyle, and its tought getting adjusted...
Darick and I have been saving to buy a house, but so many things have come up in the past year, I cannot even begin to talk about... so needless to say, we don't have as much in savings as we would like, and since we've looked around this ENTIRE area of Montgomery County, we have decided to keep saving in order to afford a house that is our taste. I'm not trying to sound snobby, and I know your first home is suppose to be a "starter" home, but for real, its tough even finding a DECENT home in this area that is affordable. SO, we must save for a little longer in order to put a larger down payment on a home of our tastes. =)
I get frusterated sometimes because I feel like should be so much further in life at my age, but I have to remember that everyone is different, and everyone's life happens in a different order. There is no template to compare to.
Regardless of all of my complaints in this INTRO to ERIN 101, I am one of the luckiest girls I know. I have the most AMAZING SUPPORTIVE FAMILY. I have friends that NO AMOUNT OF MONEY could ever buy, and I have the LOVE OF MY LIFE who will be my husband one day..Darick =)
Its so easy to forget about all the amazing things that surround us, and although it is SO thereaputic to VENT like crazy sometimes, it also helps me remember all of the blesssings that surround me.
So I hope that this first BLOG of mine has been somewhat entertaining? (Ehhh...)
I love you all and I can't wait to find more time to write another!!
Happppy Thankkksssgiving!!
XOXOXOXOXOXO
E
No comments:
Post a Comment